Monday, December 21, 2009

Flower Review


I wrote a bit about this game in my PSN recommendations post, here's a bit more...

First of all, although there are lots of positive reviews about this game, this one will be positive as well, the chance that you won't like this game is not so low. This game is something completly different. You have never played anything like this before, I'm sure of it. It's not about time limits, not about killing, not about being in a hurry, not about completing missions, ... it's just about playing and enjoying the experience of flower.

Although you'll only see bright meadows in most of the reviews or videos or trailers, this game has it's darker side. 2 of the 6 levels are pretty dark, but I won't tell you any more since I don't want to spoil the game for anyone.

This game is a piece of art, it proves that games can be a form of art. It provides a, in my opinion very important message.

Since this game is only 9,99$ or 7,99€, don't hesitate and get it, if you're willing to engange in this game. As stated above, for a little more information scroll down to my last post.

Pros:
+ Something you have never played before
+ Very good Sixaxis integration
+ Easy and relaxing gameplay, yet challenging

Cons:
- Not a game for everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment